Monday, November 27, 2006

yeah I know....



I hope everyone had a excellent turkey day. The tritipan (I hope that is the correct spelling) has finally wore off. And we can get back to normal for at least another 30 days or so. Family has finally left and sanity sets back in. But wait Christmas is upon us and New Years. It goes by so quickly and you do it all over again. I am ready for the warmer weather already and it hasn't even gotten that cold yet.



You are probably reading this and thinking and maybe not. I haven't had much to post about cycling and I am not straying away from it, I just haven't been doing much of it lately. There are a few small rides coming up like the brrr ride Perry to Rippey in Feb. Check out www.bikeiowa.com . Well of to surf the www and see what I can find for all of you folks.

1spd


It is also Bruce Lee birthday....

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water." - Bruce Lee (1940-1973)

2 comments:

capn cowbell said...

Sick all last week. No turkey eaten by me. What a shame.

Hours of Operation said...

Sorry to hear that. You must have a turkey club sannich then. cc