Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey day is upon us.....


Turkey day is coming!! I hope everbody is going to have fun and get a triptipanned up and go into a fucking food coma. I for one will not be having turkey tommorow.



I saw some old bastard hit the floor at the Golden Arches today I smell a lawsuit there. Poor bastard hit the floor and started breathing heavy. Well of course everybody there is an attending, from watching way too many episodes of E.R. ( is that still on by the way?). I think he will be okay.



I think jaybone and I are going to indian cave for a few on friday. Gotta brush dust off the bikes and my cycling gear and try to tell myself how fun this used to be. Then of course go drink beer and tell fishing stories. Oh the fun times. I want to thank the people who have visited the blog/site whatever you calll it. Link it have fun with it and if you want o reply have at it.



Again have a safe holiday ............

No comments: