Thursday, May 31, 2007

Soil and HellYeah!!!!!!






















I will have to say I was really impressed by both bands. I had a chance to talk with the members of "Soil", and I will have to say that if they ever are in Omaha again I will be right there in full support. I support opening bands, they are the path to our future of rock. I want to throw out a big thank you. I had the opportunity to get a few pics. Hey, I bought both bands albums one at a record store and one at the show. A few pics from the cell phone aren't hurting them. I am giving them free publicity. I posted some of this last night and earlier today and am finishing up the details. I had a chance to listen to the "Soil" cd's I purchased at the show. Awesome! It was on the ipod less than an hour after the show. I hope HellYeah keeps going. Great show good times.


1spd

No comments: