Friday, May 25, 2007

WHAT A FUCKING BUMMER!!!!

Went out to Swanson to ride today. Got in one lap. Went out to meet another friend and wouldn't you know it my buddy's car got broken into. They stole his faceplate, some valve stem caps, and my cell phone. I no longer have pictures of special moments I took with the phone. My friend has to drive home with a reminder he was a victim. I never thought of being the "victim" that is what the officer called us. He responded quickly and was very polite.


I hope you sons a bitches read this blog and know that you may have gotten away with this today but sooner or later you will pay the price.


I feel fucking terrible. My bud is new to riding at Swanson ( only his 2nd time) and some asshole goes and does this. I personally have never( knock on computer keyboard) had anything like this happen to me. Not to say i haven't had items stolen but this hits home. I guess i will think differently about driving there and leaving items in my auto. Anyway if you see something do your duty and report it.


The ride was great but after that it just sucked............

1 comment:

BLUEIF said...

Sorry, to hear about that. I hope that doesn't spread to the other parks.