Sunday, December 03, 2006

Helping out, Partying, and getting rid of that nasty hangover by biking in the frigid cold...






So the day started off fine. I went over to help the "Instigator" ( man seen with horse) at his new office. I was there most of Saturday. After we decided it was quitting time a few barley sodas showed up.

I think I drank maybe 1 (not) and then left. On my way home I called Jaybone up and asked him what he had going on. He was at Ryan N Roxys annual Christmas party. I made it over there, had a few, got a picture of the infamous skinny d, and was tempted by the well known "shot" and that put the icing on the cake. 1spd was down for the count.

Jaybone dropped me off at my curb. I went into the house and started up the porcelain bus and took it for a few laps down memory lane. Remembering how I kept telling myself while drinking the shot that this is gonna hurt.

I woke uo around 12:15 wanting to go play polo. I then remember I don't have my truck and my head feels like a lead anchor. I eat a little something and down a lot of water. I am feeling pretty decent so I decide to go get my truck via fixed gear. I actually had a great ride there were about 5 or so other riders on the trail mostly hard core guys that are tired of their trainers.

I am now home. Things are somewhat back to normal. No more shots for a while. but I am going to get a few more rides in this week it isn't to cold to ride. Sorry about polo guys I just wasn't up to it. I will be out there............

1 comment:

Michael said...

"...mostly hard core guys that are tired of their trainers."

whoah...tired of their trainers already...?
and it's not even christmas yet...
but i guess that's a good thing...since trainers are stupid...!