Sunday, October 29, 2006

My weekend of bliss



Yeah fuck off, I know I didn't make the pub crawl this year big deal!! I heard it was kind of lame.

I Went to a Haweyes game on Saturday with my little brother and Kurt and his kid. I don't really give 2 shits for football but it was a good time. It really makes a difference when you are there and not staring at the boob box. While I was in Iowa City I had the chance to stop by the "Broken Spoke"(www.thebrokenspoke.com) Michael took care of me on a few items needed to finish an older trek 460. I got her almost dialed in. It's also the time of year for that damn time change, it sucks. I hope to log a few miles on the fixie. I have been cruisin' the web for info and have found quite a bit on it and some fab looking bikes as well. have a good one kids......1spd




2 comments:

T-bone said...

You heard wrong. It was on like Donkey Kong.

Hours of Operation said...

I heard it was weak, and from more than one person. With the stops set up you might as well of walked.