Wednesday, June 28, 2006

On the road again


I have been putting off riding this year alot. I don't know why, and I am not going to try to guess why. Tommorow it stops. Tommorow, I am going to ride because I love it. I enjoy being out on the road or trail. I am ready for ragbrai. I am ready to have a vacation and get out and have fun with my buds.



I have been busy with the new job and dealing with the effects of the old. If you have ever been in a slump, you know what I mean. I still have it I just need to find it. Sometimes you have to fall to the ground before you can pick yourself up hold your head high. Everybody goes through this so don't give up on me. I you want to ride call, I am here road or mountain rain or shine.



Stickers should be in any day now let me know if you want some.

1spd

No comments: