Friday, June 09, 2006

little late


So you can sit and wonder why it has been over a week since I updated the blog. I didn't want too. I had fun on the shen ride, it was cool. My legs hurt like hell I haven't been riding much this year and it seems to get worse every year.



Harder and harder to get on the bike. What ever happened to riding for fun? Seems like you need a fucking palm pilot or a secretary just to schedule a ride with your buddy. Everybody
or at least most people I know are married and have kids and that compounds the issue.
I am talking about time!! Take some for yourself or at least make some. Fuck it you want to ride, ride. I think people and their families would be happier if they all did.



On the political front fuck it I don't want to hear any whining deal with it.



go ride fruitcake

No comments: