Friday, June 16, 2006



I have lost jobs before but not in this manner. I knew it was coming the night before but never figured out why. I was pushed out of the office by to assholes yelling "Get the fuck out" and pushing me. I talked to my other buddy that still works there he said they changed the story by the time he got there saying I was yelling. Oh well, on the other hand I have had 3 offers for alot more money. So I guess it was time for me to move on. Fuck you D.C. Electric!! Game on!!



Hey I am not going to do anything, I am just a beleiver in what comes around goes around I found out more after I left from former employees that started there own companies, and it was some crazy shit. I know it isn't bicycle related but fuck it.

1 comment:

Michael said...

weird...
better pastures lie ahead...