Monday, June 19, 2006

I can see the light........


Its amazing how one can recover from such a terrible event. I fell, got off my ass, and stood up. I came to the realization that "getting the axe" was actually a good thing. I suppose it did and still does piss me off but shit happens. There are people with problems far beyond mine.

Todays fun involved driving about 177 miles to get a copy of my birth certificate, and school transcripts. Oh what fun it is to drive. I haven't been on the bike in about 3 weeks except for the occasional beer run. I start at another job tommorow, back to biking just the same. I am looking forward to it I am so much happier when I ride.

Ragbrai is fast approaching and I am so ready to get out of here it isn't even funny. It is nice not having clocks or t.v.'s around. People should take a day without thier necessities sometime they may enjoy it. I have all the gear to take a nice long trip, and it's geting more tempting every day. Being without a job sucks and having one sucks, what a happy fucking medium. Leaving would be the easy part. I don't want to come back.



go ride...............1spd

No comments: