Saturday, May 13, 2006

Spring Roadhouse

These are the pics from the "Spring Roadhouse" It is a ride that I do with the group that I go on Ragbrai with "Team Flashback". The Roadhouse is a ride from Council Bluffs to Onawa, Onawa to Harlan, And Harlan back to Council Bluffs. It is a fairly difficult ride and was about 180 miles in three days. I am going to let the photos speak for themselves. I had fun and am extremely worn out. We had headwind for 65 miles on thursday, hills on Friday and part of Sat. Thanks to everybody who went on this trip I had a blast...........todd






























1 comment:

Kurtles said...

What a trip. I have never been so happy to ride the hills in my life, maybe it was that 20-30+ MPH head-wind that plauged us the day before; no, I didn't make it all the way to Onawa. This was my first multi-day, touring ride and I am glad to get it under my belt so I am know what to expect in the future; sorry Mr1Spd for going kung-fu on you Thursday. But Sally spins on and can't wait for next month's Southern Swing. See you at the next meeting.