Thursday, May 04, 2006

MP3 Playah (hater)



MUSIC QUESTION: What do

metallica
slayer
Ratt
megadeth
iron maiden

have in common? They're all on 1spd's playlist on his MP3 playah. Sweet. Letting me borrow it (thanks - like always, hookin' a brotha up), he says "there's some stuff on there, do whatever you want with it" So, I choose to share his musical interests on his website. Seriously, though 1spd, what were you thinking when you put this string of songs together?

#23 metallica "one"
#24 slayer "raining blood"
#25 suicidal tendencies "can't bring me down"
#26 iron maiden "number of the beast"
#27 marilyn manson "lunchbox"

Talk about a roller coaster. WOW. Also on the tracks: slayer, megadeth, suicidal tendencies??? (remember "chukkar is gay and ha ha"?)

Seriously, I never knew you were so twisted. But alas, I know I'm keeping greenday on there for sure.

Peace

3 comments:

capn cowbell said...

Hmm, this just doesn't read like last night.

Scott said...

Thats what I was thinking. I think there was some Boy George involved?

Hours of Operation said...

Hey aaron don't be an ass. If all you want to do is post shit to push my buttons, then don't post.