Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just stuff



Work sucked today. We were sent on a job ran out of materials by 9:00am and fiddle-f@cked for about 2hrs until the boss came with more stuff. I really love a well organized shop. Well enough bitching about work.

Walked in after work and went downstairs and started pulling apart the trucker to give it a most needed tune-up and cleaning. It took a few hours and it is ready for more miles. The spring roadhouse is less than 2wks away and I am going to die a slow agonizing death on the ride. I managed to put in 70 miles sunday w/kurt. I wanted to get more in this weekend but they are calling for rain.

I picked up some hammer gel today awesome shit you should try it if you are tired of paying powerbar and clif prices. Check them out at

  • Hammer Nutrition
  • No comments: