Saturday, April 08, 2006

Do you see it? Stare real hard


Does this have anything to do with bicycling? Tell me what you see.

Breakfast ride Sunday (25 miles and a greasy breakfast). Had a few miles in last week mostly on the trail 25 mon, 45 tues, 25 weds. Ragbrai is gonna be sweet this year, I am ready for it. I put new cogs'n chains on the "lemond" and the "long haul trucker" Hope to do a few weekend outings. ( mainly to watch bob suffer while pulling a bob trailer with his singlespeed)



Hope to get more miles in this week. The bikes are staring me in the eye and telling me to ride them. I almost feel guilty some times. This season is gonna be different! I know I tell my self that the only differece is how much longer the winter weight takes to come off.

Haven't heard of any bicycle fatalities locally. I am glad to hear that everybody is safe. Still there are people that ride the trails without helmets. Hey one fall you get hurt because of stupidity oh well don't ask me for pity, I need it for my own dumb mistakes.


Looks like trail maintenece has started we all need to help out here!!!! I made one hell of a mistake this year, by already by telling Rick that I may possibly ride chequamegon with a singlespeed 29er.


BiTcHLInK 1

  • Chequamegon Fat Tire Festival

  • Now on to the real entertainment you have to actually click on and not just scroll down to read.

  • Stupid People


  • Stuff to do while its raining


  • This site rocks

  • 2 comments:

    Hours of Operation said...

    I was nursing a hangover....

    capn cowbell said...

    The picture confirms it. You have almost as much of a talent with art as I do. Oh and waaaaaaah to the hangover.