Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Swanson tues..............Yo







Swanson was right on. A little damp in spots but unavoidable. I have never seen so many cut throughs in all of the time that I have ridden swanson. If you are riding there don't cut illegal trails f@$king idiots! If you have ideas for new trails address the person in charge of them, if you do not know who it is ask a local shop or go to the t.h.o.r. website. These are the people who maintain the trails so all of you trail-cutting pukes can f%&K it up NOT!.

M, C, and Cowbell rode for a bit ( yeah I finally got the 1x1 out again) and then Cb and i cruised over to fazoli's for some grub. Sorry about the goofy pic just learned how to adjust the shutter speed on my camera.

Cb has a rad ( yeah I said rad) soulcraft 29er singlespeed. It will go in the steel bitch hall o' fame. Sign the frickin' guest book, check out the full sidebar, and send me your steel bike pics.

Muthachukkar and his wife gave birth to a baby girl sunday.

I guess that is all that I can think of. mail me at mr1spd@yahoo.com if you have any suggestions or want to bitch. You emails will possibly get posted here and so on. later.

1sdp

3 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michael said...

you should make your email address less likely to get snagged by a spambot...
like mr1spd (at) yahoo.com...
people are smart enough to figure it out...

capn cowbell said...

You do realize that the cowbell makes the bike faster. I keep thinking that mad cows are after me and I have no choice but to ride like a banchee.