Thursday, February 02, 2006

Words (and link)


I know you all may be wondering why this isn't getting updated on a regular basis. I'm busy school, work, and home have kept me off the keyboard lately. I am going to start putting in miles on Saturday and Sunday no that I have freed up time on those 2 days.

I still need pics of your steel rides if you have any. I have been busy putting in new links, and additions to the site. If there is something you would like to see on the site drop me a line. And no, it's staying up. Hopefully I will get some pics this weekend to share as I head down the road.

I also want to say anther thing before I forget. We have lost alot of cyclists, or at least hear about it more often. If you are a cyclist as I am take the time to drive more carefully (When you have to drive). Please take a moment for those lost and hurt because of negligence

3 comments:

Michael said...

what a good lookin' singlespeed...
no pedals indicates that it doesn't see much action though...-='(

T-bone said...

I'll be at Swanson between 7:30 and 8 tomorrow if you want to ride.

Hours of Operation said...

It has frogs on it now pigs